Big problem with my Rampage II Supreme soundcard

WarlockWarlock00

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Hello. I hope that I would get an answer to this problem and the way to do it because I've failed and don't know the right way.

about 5 months ago, I had some technical problems with my HDD and i had the windows reinstalled multiple times and of course every single time, I had my sound card's serial put into action..

Once I received a message saying that I can not use this serial number anymore for it has been put many times and it's suspected of being hacked or something and then they said contact the support for help...

The problem is that I went to creative for support and there were no sound cards named : Creative SupremeFX -X Fi ...

Can someone help me to re-activate my serial number ? I own every prove that shows that I am the rightful owner of it...

please help me I beg you

WarlockWarlock00

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Yes sir. I understood that but what I meant by my last reply is that I want the site that I can address that at.

There are too many supports in Asus and I truly don't know which one I should use.

So I beg you dear people to give me the correct link to send the E-mail to Asus.

Sorry If I am creating any type of problems.

Apologizes......

WarlockWarlock00

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Actually sir I meant that my activation code has been stopped due to multiple inserts in about 2 hours . So I need their support link to send a complain so that they may re-activate the serial number again
The motherboard is Ex-58 Rampage II Extreme yes
and the sound card is : Creative SupremeFX X Fi

pejo1

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012

Hi There,

Has this been resolved by asus? by that url?
Plz let me know i have the same issue.

Regards
Peter