Sign in with
Your question

Big problem with my Rampage II Supreme soundcard

Last response: in Components
January 12, 2012 12:59:31 PM

Hello. I hope that I would get an answer to this problem and the way to do it because I've failed and don't know the right way.

about 5 months ago, I had some technical problems with my HDD and i had the windows reinstalled multiple times and of course every single time, I had my sound card's serial put into action..

Once I received a message saying that I can not use this serial number anymore for it has been put many times and it's suspected of being hacked or something and then they said contact the support for help...

The problem is that I went to creative for support and there were no sound cards named : Creative SupremeFX -X Fi ...

Can someone help me to re-activate my serial number ? I own every prove that shows that I am the rightful owner of it...

please help me I beg you
January 12, 2012 2:54:42 PM

Support is provided by Asus not Creative.
m
l
January 12, 2012 4:00:48 PM

Yes sir. But I really don't know how to do it. I beg your excellency to show me the way
m
l
Related resources
January 12, 2012 4:20:34 PM

WarlockWarlock00 said:
Yes sir. But I really don't know how to do it. I beg your excellency to show me the way

Hi :) 

Email ASUS...only they can do it...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
January 12, 2012 5:02:30 PM

Yes sir. I understood that but what I meant by my last reply is that I want the site that I can address that at.

There are too many supports in Asus and I truly don't know which one I should use.

So I beg you dear people to give me the correct link to send the E-mail to Asus.

Sorry If I am creating any type of problems.

Apologizes......
m
l
January 12, 2012 5:14:57 PM

What board exactly please?
Extreme?
Found under support/downloads/utilities
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1366/Ramp...
Sound Blaster X-Fi Utility V1.0(R19) for Windows XP 32/64bit & Vista
32/64bit & Windows7 32/64bit.(WHQL)
While your there you might want to update a few other things.
m
l
January 12, 2012 5:21:51 PM

Actually sir I meant that my activation code has been stopped due to multiple inserts in about 2 hours . So I need their support link to send a complain so that they may re-activate the serial number again
The motherboard is Ex-58 Rampage II Extreme yes
and the sound card is : Creative SupremeFX X Fi
m
l
January 12, 2012 5:25:34 PM

WarlockWarlock00 said:
Actually sir I meant that my activation code has been stopped due to multiple inserts in about 2 hours . So I need their support link to send a complain so that they may re-activate the serial number again
The motherboard is Ex-58 Rampage II Extreme yes
and the sound card is : Creative SupremeFX X Fi

http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techserv.aspx
m
l
!