Downside to the free Amazon V3?

fred

If it seems to good to be true it usually is... If I know I want a V3 Razr
& Cingular. Is there any downside to the Amazon.com offer? V3 $149.99 free
shipping, $150 mail in rebate (free end cost), and $18 activation fee as
compared to Cingular $219.99 (no data package) or Best Buy $149.99 and $36
activation fee. Contract length? Early termination fee? There must be a
catch somewhere.

Thanks in advance... Fred

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:17:57 -0400, "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If it seems to good to be true it usually is... If I know I want a V3 Razr
>& Cingular. Is there any downside to the Amazon.com offer? V3 $149.99 free
>shipping, $150 mail in rebate (free end cost), and $18 activation fee as
>compared to Cingular $219.99 (no data package) or Best Buy $149.99 and $36
>activation fee. Contract length? Early termination fee? There must be a
>catch somewhere.
>
>Thanks in advance... Fred

I actually thought this offer was to reduce inventory since Motorola
is now advertising the V6 (not yet launched).

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:17:57 -0400, "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If it seems to good to be true it usually is... If I know I want a V3 Razr
>& Cingular. Is there any downside to the Amazon.com offer? V3 $149.99 free
>shipping, $150 mail in rebate (free end cost), and $18 activation fee as
>compared to Cingular $219.99 (no data package) or Best Buy $149.99 and $36
>activation fee. Contract length? Early termination fee? There must be a
>catch somewhere.
>
>Thanks in advance... Fred

I bought it when it was $189 and Cingular was $399.

The only downside was when I lost it and had to replace it. No deal.

I liked the phone enough that I wouldn't settle for a different model
so I ate the cost.

TRENDING THREADS