Palit GTX260 - GPU-Z results show some box as blank or "Unknown"

emmanuelxian07

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011
Just a question..

I have a Palit GTX 260 card and when I run GPU-Z, the results look like I have a regular GTX 260 except that Pixel Fillrate, Texture Fillrate, Bandwith, and the line accross GPU Clock is empty or says "Unknown". Has anyone ever encountered this before? I've already tried reinstalling the drivers and all, and there are a lot of problems with the GPU, but I'd like to know first if this actually means that the GPU is already bad.

Thanks to anyone who can give me any insight.

emmanuelxian07

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011
The GPU has a bunch of problems. I'm not sure if anyone's willing to read them out, but I do know it's not GPU-Z, because I also have a GTX460 and that one's working without a snitch.
I know it's the GPU because the NVIDIA program I downloaded from the Palit website, and which is supposed to function as a driver updater, can't seem to detect the GPU itself. I get an error message saying that the GPU is not NVIDIA.
Again, the GPU has a bunch of problems and I can list them down, but I don't want to bore people reading this. I hope someone can give me some sort of insight.
BTW, thanks nforce4max for replying.