Sign in with
Your question

HUGE HUGE Problem~~please help !!

Last response: in Systems
October 13, 2011 9:59:32 PM

Hi, ok so I just finish assembling my computer and when i turned it on I see a little fire on the mobo. The fire burned the f12E 16V on the mobo its like a little pin. Also when I turn it on it would turn on for 5 sec and then turn off... then it would turn back on for 5 sec and then turn off... and you get the point. Does anybody know whats wrong or had this problem before??

I have an Antec 900 case... an OCZ Stream Mod Pro X 500 V... a MSI P67A-GD53 Mobo...intel i5-2400 processor... a Sapphire radeon 6850 HD graphics card, and 2 sets of Corsair 4gb RAM. Thanks !

More about : huge huge problem

October 13, 2011 10:04:11 PM

fire........really.........

its at this point where i am in all seriousness telling you to find someone who has experience with computer building to PHYSICALLY be there to help you....

no joke.....its not my intent to offend

bTx
m
l
October 13, 2011 10:13:22 PM

Just a tiny one.... but you can just say that you have no idea whats wrong...this is my first time building a computer and im just 16 years old.
m
l
Related resources
October 13, 2011 10:47:31 PM

no i know exactly whats wrong............and being that young is why i am suggesting you enlist the help of your schools comp teacher......

there is no such thing as a tiny fire in a computer...and because the safety of not just you,,, but your entire family is at risk here,,, there is no shame in asking for help....hell thats why your here.....

any progress???
m
l
October 22, 2011 1:12:19 AM

Ya me and my dad replaced the mobo and it worked.
m
l
October 22, 2011 3:13:33 AM

glad to hear it......you need anything else,,,just ask
m
l
!