Sign in with
Your question

ASUS graphic cards

Last response: in Motherboards
November 10, 2012 12:48:07 PM

Hello,

Is ASUS a good manufacturer for NVIDIA GTX graphic cards?
What`s with quality, longevity, cooling? (good or medium or bad?)

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING.
-------------------------
jerryshardware

More about : asus graphic cards

a b V Motherboard
November 10, 2012 2:03:24 PM

Hi there, I've bought several Asus products including my Asus HD 7770 which I have right now and I can tell you Asus is a real good brand. They do have longer longevity due to an improved heatsink compared to the reference cards anyways most of their cards even state around 20% cooler operation and longer lifespan.
Take a look at the link below and when you read the part that says Direct CU they claim it will run cooler:
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/AMD_Series/HD7770DC1...

I would say Asus is a very good brand for all computer parts. There are also other brands that perform just as good if not better on certain video cards.
November 13, 2012 4:05:28 PM

Thank you a lot socialfox.
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
November 13, 2012 4:24:36 PM

For obvious reasons my opinion may be considered biased, so I'll just say that a fringe benefit of buying Asus is that they pay me to hang out on places like Tom's in the event you have need for an RMA. Hopefully that never comes up, but if you're ever singled out by the gods for their personal amusement, I'm around to try and make sure they focus their attentions on someone else as soon as possible.
November 14, 2012 3:46:12 PM

Thank you for your reply cl-scott. As my english is not the best :pt1cable:  (I am working on it), I hardly understood anything you wrote (of course is that my fault). Could you please repeat what you wrote in a simpler way?

Thank you.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
November 14, 2012 3:52:18 PM

jerryshardware said:
Thank you for your reply cl-scott. As my english is not the best :pt1cable:  (I am working on it), I hardly understood anything you wrote (of course is that my fault). Could you please repeat what you wrote in a simpler way?

Thank you.

Just that if you're in the North America region, and you have some kind of issue with your Asus video card (if you buy one), I might be able to help. If you're in some other region, I might still be able to help, just probably not as much.
!