BG Tutu - Surrender to FF cutscene not working

I have a weird problem in BG Tutu, Chapter 7, when surrendering to the
Flaming Fist.
I can see Angelo (I assume he's the Mage) and 3 soldiers surrounding my
guys, but he never initiates any dialogue.
The game is not frozen or crashed as the character animations are
playing, but nothing happens.

Any idea what's causing this or what I can do?
I tried clearing the Chache folder, but then the game crashed to desktop
when Loading Area.

Using Infinity Explorer I located the *.bsc file controlling the cutscene
and I renamed it. I then got the Journal entry at least, but no error
messages.
I also renamed the cutscene that (if things work correctly) following
Angelo's dialogue into the first one, but it had a similar result. The
party outside the FF HQ, but nothing more happens.

I have all the patches, Baldurdash fixes, TutuFix and TutuTweak
installed.

More about tutu surrender cutscene working
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in

    > I have a weird problem in BG Tutu, Chapter 7, when surrendering to the
    > Flaming Fist.
    > I can see Angelo (I assume he's the Mage) and 3 soldiers surrounding
    > my guys, but he never initiates any dialogue.
    > The game is not frozen or crashed as the character animations are
    > playing, but nothing happens.
    >
    > Any idea what's causing this or what I can do?
    > I tried clearing the Chache folder, but then the game crashed to
    > desktop when Loading Area.

    I found out that deleting the file FW0607.ARE in the Cace folder made the
    game crash. But deleting all the others don't sove my problem. :-(

Games Video Games