problems bluetooth-mobile phone (neewbie)

Yesterday I bought a usb dongle from mycom to exchange some stuff with my
sony ericsson t610, the problem is that I cant transfur from my computer to
my phone, the other way works okay. When I try it I get "invalid ftp
request" ore simpy nothing happens. I've got a xp comu with sp 2.
Does annyone knows how I can solve this problem.
Already tnks, arjen
2 answers Last reply
More about problems bluetooth mobile phone neewbie

    ghand-hi wrote:

    > Yesterday I bought a usb dongle from mycom to exchange some stuff with my
    > sony ericsson t610, the problem is that I cant transfur from my computer to
    > my phone, the other way works okay. When I try it I get "invalid ftp
    > request" ore simpy nothing happens. I've got a xp comu with sp 2.

    SP2 is the problem. Deinstall or deactivate the built in Bluetooth. Then
    reinstall the (widcomm?) driver which came with your dongle and
    everything will work fine.

    Wolfgang

    "Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
    > ghand-hi wrote:
    >
    >> Yesterday I bought a usb dongle from mycom to exchange some stuff with my
    >> sony ericsson t610, the problem is that I cant transfur from my computer
    >> to my phone, the other way works okay. When I try it I get "invalid ftp
    >> request" ore simpy nothing happens. I've got a xp comu with sp 2.
    >
    > SP2 is the problem. Deinstall or deactivate the built in Bluetooth. Then
    > reinstall the (widcomm?) driver which came with your dongle and everything
    > will work fine.
    >
    > Wolfgang

    I'm having the same problem. I have tried disableing and uninstalling the
    built in bluetooth as you suggest. I reinstalled the Belkin drivers too.
    But next time I plug in the BT dongle windows automatically installs it's
    own drivers again. :o(

    Maek

Bluetooth Phones