Secure Logon

I was helping a friend setup up her winXp Box and she
wanted a secure logon (Ctrl+Alt+Del) at startup before
she logged in. I could not figure out how to bring this
option up so I went to the help section in XP and it said
go to User Accounts and click on the Advanced tab. So I
do but there is no user advanced tab??? So I went to
work and looked at my box at work and when I click on
User Accounts it does a have an Advanced tab. Its almost
like her User Account screen is different. What am I
doing wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about secure logon

    Use Start, Run and CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 This is an error in the Help documentation. It refers to the old Win2K style User Accounts applet.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Dustin" <xraymed@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6e3201c475e7$8dd30ad0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    >I was helping a friend setup up her winXp Box and she
    > wanted a secure logon (Ctrl+Alt+Del) at startup before
    > she logged in. I could not figure out how to bring this
    > option up so I went to the help section in XP and it said
    > go to User Accounts and click on the Advanced tab. So I
    > do but there is no user advanced tab??? So I went to
    > work and looked at my box at work and when I click on
    > User Accounts it does a have an Advanced tab. Its almost
    > like her User Account screen is different. What am I
    > doing wrong?

Configuration User Accounts Customization Windows XP