Secure Logon

July 30, 2004 12:44:45 AM

I was helping a friend setup up her winXp Box and she
wanted a secure logon (Ctrl+Alt+Del) at startup before
she logged in. I could not figure out how to bring this
option up so I went to the help section in XP and it said
go to User Accounts and click on the Advanced tab. So I
do but there is no user advanced tab??? So I went to
work and looked at my box at work and when I click on
User Accounts it does a have an Advanced tab. Its almost
like her User Account screen is different. What am I
doing wrong?

More about : secure logon

Anonymous
July 30, 2004 4:17:36 AM

Use Start, Run and CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 This is an error in the Help documentation. It refers to the old Win2K style User Accounts applet.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!