I'm looking for a simple Bluetooth intercom

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Connection
Last response: in Technologies
October 22, 2004 3:13:09 AM

Hi all, I'm looking for a system that allow me to connect 2 bluetooth
earphones, and let them to communicate, without any other device.

The aim is to install them onto my motorbike helmets, fitting them as
better as possible, obtaining an intercom that needs NO wires, and no
matters.

Do you think this is possible?

Till now, I've found any BT earphone that could connect to a similar
one.

Thank you, Alessio - Rome

Nella risposta, togli "DELETE" nell'indirizzo email.
On reply, remove "DELETE" in the email address.

More about : simple bluetooth intercom

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 4:10:00 AM

"Alessio O." <skizzomail-newsDELETE@yahoo.it> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm looking for a system that allow me to connect 2 bluetooth
> earphones, and let them to communicate, without any other device.
>
> The aim is to install them onto my motorbike helmets, fitting them as
> better as possible, obtaining an intercom that needs NO wires, and no
> matters.
>
> Do you think this is possible?
>
> Till now, I've found any BT earphone that could connect to a similar
> one.
>
> Thank you, Alessio - Rome

Alessio I've seen an ad this week in Mobile News about a BMW motorcycle
helmet that has a bluetooth headset built into it.
I doubt that you could pair two headsets together.
Marie
Anonymous
October 22, 2004 4:16:00 AM

"Irish Marie" <myname_hisname@eircom.net> wrote in message

> "Alessio O." <skizzomail-newsDELETE@yahoo.it> wrote in message
> > Hi all, I'm looking for a system that allow me to connect 2 bluetooth
> > earphones, and let them to communicate, without any other device.
> >
> > The aim is to install them onto my motorbike helmets, fitting them as
> > better as possible, obtaining an intercom that needs NO wires, and no
> > matters.
> >
> > Do you think this is possible?
> >
> > Till now, I've found any BT earphone that could connect to a similar
> > one.
> >
> > Thank you, Alessio - Rome
> >
> Alessio I've seen an ad this week in Mobile News about a BMW motorcycle
> helmet that has a bluetooth headset built into it.
> I doubt that you could pair two headsets together.
> Marie

here's a link
http://blogs.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/09152004161722...
Marie
Anonymous
October 22, 2004 7:10:42 PM

>Alessio I've seen an ad this week in Mobile News about a BMW motorcycle
>helmet that has a bluetooth headset built into it.
>I doubt that you could pair two headsets together.

Thank you Marie, a similar system is mounted on the new Dainese helmet
collection, the matter is I don't need new helmets!
Also Dainese (and Vemar) use Bluetooth.
http://www.dainese.it/ita/articolo.asp?articolo=1835481...
http://www.vemarhelmets.it/italiano/interactive.asp
Both available only in Italian sorry.

I'm also thinking to a couple of BT headset paired to a BT Palm.. is
there a software that made an easy connection between them?

Alessio

Nella risposta, togli "DELETE" nell'indirizzo email.
On reply, remove "DELETE" in the email address.
February 18, 2012 9:34:41 PM

Go to Motorader purchase Rider two bikes - excellent product works great although the units are intercom it is not wireless headset wise.. but its a great product
!