I'm looking for a simple Bluetooth intercom

Hi all, I'm looking for a system that allow me to connect 2 bluetooth
earphones, and let them to communicate, without any other device.

The aim is to install them onto my motorbike helmets, fitting them as
better as possible, obtaining an intercom that needs NO wires, and no
matters.

Do you think this is possible?

Till now, I've found any BT earphone that could connect to a similar
one.

Thank you, Alessio - Rome

Nella risposta, togli "DELETE" nell'indirizzo email.
On reply, remove "DELETE" in the email address.
4 answers Last reply
More about simple bluetooth intercom

    "Alessio O." <skizzomail-newsDELETE@yahoo.it> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I'm looking for a system that allow me to connect 2 bluetooth
    > earphones, and let them to communicate, without any other device.
    >
    > The aim is to install them onto my motorbike helmets, fitting them as
    > better as possible, obtaining an intercom that needs NO wires, and no
    > matters.
    >
    > Do you think this is possible?
    >
    > Till now, I've found any BT earphone that could connect to a similar
    > one.
    >
    > Thank you, Alessio - Rome

    Alessio I've seen an ad this week in Mobile News about a BMW motorcycle
    helmet that has a bluetooth headset built into it.
    I doubt that you could pair two headsets together.
    Marie

    "Irish Marie" <myname_hisname@eircom.net> wrote in message

    > "Alessio O." <skizzomail-newsDELETE@yahoo.it> wrote in message
    > > Hi all, I'm looking for a system that allow me to connect 2 bluetooth
    > > earphones, and let them to communicate, without any other device.
    > >
    > > The aim is to install them onto my motorbike helmets, fitting them as
    > > better as possible, obtaining an intercom that needs NO wires, and no
    > > matters.
    > >
    > > Do you think this is possible?
    > >
    > > Till now, I've found any BT earphone that could connect to a similar
    > > one.
    > >
    > > Thank you, Alessio - Rome
    > >
    > Alessio I've seen an ad this week in Mobile News about a BMW motorcycle
    > helmet that has a bluetooth headset built into it.
    > I doubt that you could pair two headsets together.
    > Marie

    here's a link
    http://blogs.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/09152004161722MWEJRX.htm
    Marie
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    >Alessio I've seen an ad this week in Mobile News about a BMW motorcycle
    >helmet that has a bluetooth headset built into it.
    >I doubt that you could pair two headsets together.

    Thank you Marie, a similar system is mounted on the new Dainese helmet
    collection, the matter is I don't need new helmets!
    Also Dainese (and Vemar) use Bluetooth.
    http://www.dainese.it/ita/articolo.asp?articolo=1835481&cat=TOURING
    http://www.vemarhelmets.it/italiano/interactive.asp
    Both available only in Italian sorry.

    I'm also thinking to a couple of BT headset paired to a BT Palm.. is
    there a software that made an easy connection between them?

    Alessio

    Nella risposta, togli "DELETE" nell'indirizzo email.
    On reply, remove "DELETE" in the email address.
  4. Go to Motorader purchase Rider two bikes - excellent product works great although the units are intercom it is not wireless headset wise.. but its a great product

Bluetooth Connection