Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite via bluetooth?

Is it possible to Link up Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite via bluetooth? So
far my Nokia pc doesn't see the phone even when I know there's a link
between my phone and PC via bluetooth using XTNDConnect blue manager

I can do it using a DKU-2 cable. But I would prefer doing it with bluetooth

Thanks in advance for any help
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 nokia suite bluetooth

    "cadman" <virizz@tesco.net> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to Link up Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite via bluetooth? So
    > far my Nokia pc doesn't see the phone even when I know there's a link
    > between my phone and PC via bluetooth using XTNDConnect blue manager
    >

    > I can do it using a DKU-2 cable. But I would prefer doing it with
    > bluetooth
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help

    You have to use the Nokia connection manager and do the pairing procedure
    there, even if you have already paired the phone.

    I have also found that each time you want to use PC suite you have to pair
    again.

    Pretty useless, but that is what I found - somewhere down the thread a few
    weeks back, you will find someone else complaining about this.

    I don't get the chance to pair the Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite as the link
    keep cutting off and reconnecting
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    I don't get the chance to pair the Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite for the BT
    connect is not seen by the manager connection .
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    "cadman" <virizz@tesco.net> schreef in bericht
    >I don't get the chance to pair the Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite for the BT
    > connect is not seen by the manager connection .

    Same here. I just can't keep it working. I't's so frustrating. Can't
    understand why. Used several versions as well as different applications. It
    just keeps on connecting reconnecting. In the meantime I quit trying. But
    anyone with a sane advice, please be invited....

    Lane

Bluetooth Phones Nokia