Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite via bluetooth?

Last response: in Technologies
Share
October 23, 2004 5:03:23 PM

Is it possible to Link up Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite via bluetooth? So
far my Nokia pc doesn't see the phone even when I know there's a link
between my phone and PC via bluetooth using XTNDConnect blue manager

I can do it using a DKU-2 cable. But I would prefer doing it with bluetooth

Thanks in advance for any help
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 12:35:36 AM

"cadman" <virizz@tesco.net> wrote in message
> Is it possible to Link up Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite via bluetooth? So
> far my Nokia pc doesn't see the phone even when I know there's a link
> between my phone and PC via bluetooth using XTNDConnect blue manager
>

> I can do it using a DKU-2 cable. But I would prefer doing it with
> bluetooth
>
> Thanks in advance for any help

You have to use the Nokia connection manager and do the pairing procedure
there, even if you have already paired the phone.

I have also found that each time you want to use PC suite you have to pair
again.

Pretty useless, but that is what I found - somewhere down the thread a few
weeks back, you will find someone else complaining about this.
October 25, 2004 10:40:13 PM

I don't get the chance to pair the Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite as the link
keep cutting off and reconnecting
Related resources
October 29, 2004 10:56:33 PM

I don't get the chance to pair the Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite for the BT
connect is not seen by the manager connection .
November 12, 2004 1:43:53 AM

"cadman" <virizz@tesco.net> schreef in bericht
>I don't get the chance to pair the Nokia 6230 and Nokia PC Suite for the BT
> connect is not seen by the manager connection .

Same here. I just can't keep it working. I't's so frustrating. Can't
understand why. Used several versions as well as different applications. It
just keeps on connecting reconnecting. In the meantime I quit trying. But
anyone with a sane advice, please be invited....

Lane
!