Thoughts of the new Azio Levetron

tennisplayer01

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2011
Hey everyone just saw an email from NCIX.us ont he azio levetron and wondering if you experts here have any thoughts

Looking to change because my recent g510 just basically sucked so bad g keys never worked got an exchange not interested into using it again. Besides logitech uses the soft keys which I think really suck

Looking for mechanical keyboards here

Few thigns I want to ask is
- What do yall think about the sound of this keyboard
- Cherry Black keys(this keyboard) vs blue and brown?
The deisgn of the enter key is so huge with a tiny back space will this affect really bad?
- Does it have any lighting at all?

-Quality ,durability, brand etc.

Any thoughts of anything yall know of the keyboard.

Mean time if its worth buying at 110 vs a g510 i can sell for about a 100

Thnkas

wangotango

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I saw this keyboard also and thought it was pretty neat. I think I saw it on PC Mag. Its quite a unique keyboard and pretty cheap for a mechanical keyboard. $109...i give it a try.

g8king

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I think it's worth it for $110 since it came with lots of micro keys vs none mechanical keybaord g510 at $100... there are few mechanical keyboard out there without any Micro keys that is selling for $100 or above......

deathball916

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
This keyboard uses Cherry Black switch, which doesn't have the "click" like the Blue, but is a little bit stiffer compared to the Brown. Black switches in general does not make any sound, except when the key bottoms out. So if you tap it very softly, there will be virtually no sound. I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard as well, this one looks interesting indeed. I will share my findings as I do more research.

I got the wired one from NCIX for $35 (-$5MIR). I play Diablo III with it and it seems fine. I just wanted a backlit keyboard and you can't go wrong for $30 after MIR. The keystroke feel quality is actually rather crappy but it only took 2 days to get used to. All in all, I think it's a great deal. I haven't had the opportunity to set up the keys in any special way but since I've been gaming with the standard QWERTY setup since 1982, I don't really feel the need to. To be fair though, Diablo II and III are primarily mouse-based so I would have to try with a game like Skyrim to really know.