BT headset with two phone at the same time.

Hi!
I have two phone, a Motorola a925 and an Ericsson T39m, and a bluetooth
headset made by Vinvanco model BT20s.
Now I have to pair alternativy each phone with the headset if i want to use
it.
Cleary this is a boring and loss time operation and the result is that every
time I have to accept or do calling I've po "re-pair" the phone i want to
use with the headset!
I want to know if is possible to permanently associate the headset with each
phone to be able, at minimum, to reach incoming call from all the two phone
without do a pairing every thime!
I've also notice that if I pair BT20s with A925 and later with T39m (or vice
versa) I loose the connection with the first phone even if I don't erase it
directly...!

I hope that all of you, who want to help me, can understand the questions I
try to explain!
Please, sorry for my english...
Have a nyce day!
ALE