Blue Screen of Death... Please help

I recently put together a computer, and it worked well for awhile but now I get blue screen messages all the time. I dont know what to do. I have made sure that I have all of the latest updates, and nothing is working. The messages that I have been getting the most of are Bad_Pool_Header, and Memory_Management. Any help would be great on this issue. Let me know if you need more info on the problem.

My Setup:
Asus Sabertooth 990fx
AMD Fx-4170 CPU
2 Nvidia GTX 550 TI GPU (currently only running one of the cards)
Corsair H100 Liquid CPU cooler
60 GB solid state boot drive
2 10,000 rpm western digital velociraptors drives
7 answers Last reply
More about blue screen death help
  1. make sure your memory is properly seated. make sure your sata cables are properly connected, try booting without your velociraptors
  2. also update your sata/chipset drivers and disable your antivirus temporarily
  3. if ur using 4 or 2 modules of ram, try it 1 by 1, maybe the other 1 is faulty
  4. In the windows performance section, it will sometimes say that there is a total of 8 gb (that is what I have installed), but that only 4 is usable. What would that tell you?
  5. wreckedat said:
    In the windows performance section, it will sometimes say that there is a total of 8 gb (that is what I have installed), but that only 4 is usable. What would that tell you?

you might have a bad ram stick, try booting with only one, then try booting with only the other,
  6. It only does that occasionally. I have recently replaced the ram because I have experienced that before.
  7. it happened to my rig before. and i find out reseating the rams fix the problem,
    maybe a bad ram slot too. try to install those rams in slot 3/4
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Blue Screen