How do I change the icons for the My Documents, My Pictures folders? When I right click on these and then click on properties I dont get the customize tab. Obviously I am looking in the wrong place. Thanks in advance.
--
John

John,

This setting is in the display properties control
panel; click the "desktop" tab, and then click
the "Customise desktop" button. there you can change all
the Icons you've netioned, and also turn off that
annoying "Desktop cleanup wizard".

Hope that helps.

Ben

Thank Ben, worked fine except the My Pictures folder was not listed
Thanks for the help
--
John

"Ben Personick" wrote:

> John,
>
> This setting is in the display properties control
> panel; click the "desktop" tab, and then click
> the "Customise desktop" button. there you can change all
> the Icons you've netioned, and also turn off that
> annoying "Desktop cleanup wizard".
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Ben

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:21:02 -0700, "PMCK"
<PMCK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I change the icons for the My Documents, My Pictures folders? When I right click on these and then click on properties I dont get the customize tab. Obviously I am looking in the wrong place. Thanks in advance.

Right click on desktop, go to properties, go to Desktop tab. Then
Customize Desktop button. There you can change them to your heart's
content.

---Atreju---

John,

glad to hear it, I don't know where the my pictures Icon
is located, I never thought to change that one. Sorry.

Ben