"internet Fair use" 10 Gigabyte ONLY !! O.o

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
my internet server provider is "Etisalat" the best in Egypt .. and i only i get 10 Gigabyte a month !
that's not enough especially that am not the only one that using it
now i only got 2G in the 14th day of serves .. and i have alot of "games" and music to download, i tried to contact the ISP and he told me that we can't do any thing about it
i bay them more than 250 bound A month and that all i can get ?!

am asking if there is any way "even if its not a legal" to get more Gigabyts .. like changing the proxy address or dns or downloading some program to allow me to download as much games i want .. thanx

PS : I bought a game from steam called "RAGE" from $59 .. and i now can't download it

please don't ask for "even if its not a legal" ways.
wireless/mobile data connections are almost always costlier. buy a data plan with higher GB or get sometihng similar to fios.
using proxies or changing dns won't help you get more than 10 gb, if you cross 10 gb limit your connection speed will likely be throttled due to the isp's 'fair usage policy'.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
i know .. but am not looking to get more than 10G .. am looking for a way to stop the ISP from counting my download information
i heard that if you use some software to change your proxy .. you will be able to prevent the ISP system from counting how much data you download

isps have different devices and softwares to measure total data throughput e.g. port mirrorring, packet inspecting - these help them maintain traffic as well as monitor them. imo there is no way to avoid them except buying a higher speed/bandwidth plan.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
OMG .. it worked .. i checked my data balance then i used a proxy server ..then i downloaded a 1 mega file a checked again .. and whoola !! its the same !! it worked, now i can download all the stuff i want :)
now i have to find a better proxy because the first one is slow .. and shows chines letters ..its a proxy from honkong ..
any help about a fast and anonymous proxy !!
if you got one send post it as a reply and i will try it