How to set default view for open and save as dialog box?

July 30, 2004 11:03:30 PM

The view preference I set for all folders does not get
used by the open and save dialog boxes, it would appear.
How do I set it so that the open box view is always
the "detail" option instead of the "list" mode -- so I
don't have to reset the mode from "list" to "detail" every
time I want to open or save a file? This gets to be a real
pain after a while.

Thanks
August 1, 2004 12:50:39 AM

Click tools , folder options ,View and click on apply to all folders, After
you set your views to what you want.
hope this helps

--
Carl