• Asus Maximus iv extreme z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asus Maximus iv extreme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

superman1370

Honorable
May 20, 2012
Maximus iv extreme z or crosshair iv extreme which is better and has more features. i know ones amd and one intel. but only look at its features and the price.

Hmm...'None of the Above'?! For roughly $10 more the ASUS Maximus V Extreme or ASUS Maximus V Formula/ThunderFX. The ThunderFX is a descent DAC and is included, or if you either need 4-WAY or have your own sound card the Maximus V Extreme.

Forget AMD.

G

amds cpu track record for the past few tears hasnt been very good. the only cpus i would recommend getting are trinity apus and only for end systems. they cant compete at the high end.

for motherboards, unless you are actually going to be using 4 way xfire/sli i wouldnt even recommend anything in the $200 range. motherboard quickly get into wasted features with a high price.

unless you need 18 usb ports, 3 or 4 way xfire/sli, dual lan and places to manually check your voltage which are ridiculous features that most will never need. then i recommend maybe getting a gigabyte sniper m3 or an extreme4 or maybe even a gene v