System Restore and 6 hard drives

July 31, 2004 3:32:34 AM

I have found that while windows has no problem with 6
hard drive, it wont let me disable system restore on the
6th drive (restore is useless on a data storage drive).
Infact, system restore has no knowledge of the 6th drive
at all. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about
this or how to tell microsoft so they would consider
fixing it in a future update.

Thanks
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 12:37:45 AM

"Anpnymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have found that while windows has no problem with 6
> hard drive, it wont let me disable system restore on the
> 6th drive (restore is useless on a data storage drive).
> Infact, system restore has no knowledge of the 6th drive
> at all. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about
> this or how to tell microsoft so they would consider
> fixing it in a future update.
>
> Thanks
My guess is you probably wouldn't be able to tell Microsoft anything about
one of their os's that they don't all ready know.
!