Is this ok ?

skljom

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
My normal operating temperature on motherboard is 60°C, thats while I am browsing internet and watching some videos. When I am gaming it is on 80°C.
Pc is brand new.
pc specifications:

AMD FX-4100 @ stock speeds
Kingston Hyper-X 4GB @ 1600 Mhz (single channel)
AMD Radeon HD6770 @ stock speeds
HDD WD Caviar blue 500 GB @ 72000
PSU 400W chieftec 80+
Motherboard Asus M5A78L-M LX
Computer case Chieftec ( do not know exact model ), its got whole open side on CPU, it got holes in front for future fans, and behind slots for 2 fans. I dont have any additional fans except stock ones from cpu and psu and gpu.
Room temperature is about 18-20°C.
Already changed GPU because old one had errors on games ( black lines on monitor ) etc

http://i.imgur.com/pY2wk.jpg - HWmonitor screenshot with temperatures when Im using only ordinary programs. No demanding processes.

skljom

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012

I cant open it under warranty. I'm just asking here is it bug on MOBO or something else?
So I can tell that to my pc seller who sold it to me. Can this high temperature destory my pc?

skljom

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?5pn2p746gc0m6gq
there you go, sorry for personal informations but nvm I dont care about that.
And today while I was streaming League of Legends my Mobo temperature gone up to 90°C.

edit: I was playing mafia2 on MAX OUT every setting there. FPS was ok but temperatures arent.
Other pictures are when my PC isnt doing something big or anything, Almost idle :D

Majestic One

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
i am SURE you can open your case to clean it, if NOT send the company an email telling them you need to clean it. if they deny NEVER EVER buy another product from them again.
If that doesn't work go to your local mini mart that has a car wash and wait for someone to wash their car and go to the end where the fans dry and (hang on TIGHT) hold your PC up in the fans and rotate it to let the fans blow MASSSSIVE air through your shiznit!!!
(what I would do if i couldn't break the seal!!! - and if it frys - hit them for a BRAND NEW PC!!!)

skljom

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012

I called them now, they told me 80°C + is normal -.-, and if it is overheating pc it should shutdown itself automaticly because every mobo got that overheat prevention system.

skljom

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012

on the pictures there you can see 43°C under load.