Best bluetooth car kit

I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
one installed and can tell me if they like it?

THanks
3 answers Last reply
More about best bluetooth

    On 31 Oct 2004 18:15:24 -0800, cmarino@gmail.com wrote:

    >I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
    >like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
    >radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
    >planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
    >one installed and can tell me if they like it?

    Nokia 610 bluetooth car kit is fantastic. Dial any number from your
    phonebook, not just the 10 or so you have voice dials for; get your
    text messgaes etc. and doesn't drain your phone's battery as the SIM
    card details are transferred from the phone to the car kit via
    bluetooth (as opposed to the car kit just acting as a microphone and
    speaker for the phone).

    Not cheap though and only works with specific Bluetooth phones!

    Tennant

    "Tennant" <E-786962626D62783E-1797-E@cforce.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > On 31 Oct 2004 18:15:24 -0800, cmarino@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
    >>like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
    >>radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
    >>planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
    >>one installed and can tell me if they like it?
    >>
    > Nokia 610 bluetooth car kit is fantastic. Dial any number from your
    > phonebook, not just the 10 or so you have voice dials for; get your
    > text messgaes etc. and doesn't drain your phone's battery as the SIM
    > card details are transferred from the phone to the car kit via
    > bluetooth (as opposed to the car kit just acting as a microphone and
    > speaker for the phone).
    >
    > Not cheap though and only works with specific Bluetooth phones!
    >
    > Tennant

    Agreed, using it now for a couple of months, it's flawless, reliable and
    quit comfortable.

    lane>
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Use a HCB-300 from Sony Ericsson, together with their Advanced Music Mute
    cable to use your car speakers.
    I use it every day and it is really great.

    Bernd

    "Lane" <n@a.nl> schreef in bericht
    "Tennant" <E-786962626D62783E-1797-E@cforce.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > On 31 Oct 2004 18:15:24 -0800, cmarino@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
    >>like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
    >>radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
    >>planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
    >>one installed and can tell me if they like it?
    >>
    > Nokia 610 bluetooth car kit is fantastic. Dial any number from your
    > phonebook, not just the 10 or so you have voice dials for; get your
    > text messgaes etc. and doesn't drain your phone's battery as the SIM
    > card details are transferred from the phone to the car kit via
    > bluetooth (as opposed to the car kit just acting as a microphone and
    > speaker for the phone).
    >
    > Not cheap though and only works with specific Bluetooth phones!
    >
    > Tennant

    Agreed, using it now for a couple of months, it's flawless, reliable and
    quit comfortable.

    lane>

Bluetooth Speakers Radio