Best bluetooth car kit

Last response: in Technologies
October 31, 2004 9:15:24 PM

I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
one installed and can tell me if they like it?

THanks

More about : bluetooth car kit

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 8:57:35 PM

On 31 Oct 2004 18:15:24 -0800, cmarino@gmail.com wrote:

>I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
>like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
>radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
>planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
>one installed and can tell me if they like it?

Nokia 610 bluetooth car kit is fantastic. Dial any number from your
phonebook, not just the 10 or so you have voice dials for; get your
text messgaes etc. and doesn't drain your phone's battery as the SIM
card details are transferred from the phone to the car kit via
bluetooth (as opposed to the car kit just acting as a microphone and
speaker for the phone).

Not cheap though and only works with specific Bluetooth phones!

Tennant
November 12, 2004 1:40:26 AM

"Tennant" <E-786962626D62783E-1797-E@cforce.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> On 31 Oct 2004 18:15:24 -0800, cmarino@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>I am looking for a really good bluetooth car kit for my car. I would
>>like it to intergate with my car radio if possible. not just mute the
>>radio but use the car speakers as the speaker for the cell phone. I am
>>planing on using this with either the v600 or k700i phone. Anyone have
>>one installed and can tell me if they like it?
>>
> Nokia 610 bluetooth car kit is fantastic. Dial any number from your
> phonebook, not just the 10 or so you have voice dials for; get your
> text messgaes etc. and doesn't drain your phone's battery as the SIM
> card details are transferred from the phone to the car kit via
> bluetooth (as opposed to the car kit just acting as a microphone and
> speaker for the phone).
>
> Not cheap though and only works with specific Bluetooth phones!
>
> Tennant

Agreed, using it now for a couple of months, it's flawless, reliable and
quit comfortable.

lane>
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 12:43:33 AM

Use a HCB-300 from Sony Ericsson, together with their Advanced Music Mute
cable to use your car speakers.
I use it every day and it is really great.

Bernd

!