LED number 2 motherboard dead!

good morning,
I have questions about my PC a little strange lately (now totally dead already!) :(

Initially I was using a PC without any problems (of course), but a few weeks ago when I was using a PC, suddenly hangs and the display windows just stop, without being able to be used again (blue screen did not appear).

after that I restart the PC, a new problem begins here. My PC is on (all the contents of the PC hardware works, such as FAN, etc.), but nothing that appears on my computer screen.

I checked into the PC, there might be stuck or something. no impropriety, there are 2 LEDs in the mainboard, the LED on the right to die, I do not know why?

please feedback and suggestions on my PC problem, now I'm confused really want to ask where else. :(
7 answers Last reply
More about number motherboard dead
  1. sounds like its a graphics problem, does it have integrated graphics [built onto the motherboard] or a dedicated video card
  2. Anonymous said:
    sounds like its a graphics problem, does it have integrated graphics [built onto the motherboard] or a dedicated video card


    I'm using HIS Radeon 6770, there was no problem before. but lately when I'm playing game (like COD MW II, Inversion), sometimes immediately HANG in the middle of game. and I restart, my PC's working, but not displaying the windows, is it video card problem?
  3. Hi, kangsono :)

    Are you saying that a game hangs and then when you restart the PC, you get no video? Or are you saying you've had no video since a particular crash/hang?

    If this is a persistent problem, it sounds to me like an over-heating issue. Are you able to find out (from your BIOS) the temperature of your graphical processor unit (GPU), in particular, and also your central processing unit (CPU)?

    Did you build the PC yourself? I wonder if there's sufficient case fans to keep the components cool during heavy load i.e. during your gaming sessions!
  4. johnh83 said:
    Hi, kangsono :)

    Are you saying that a game hangs and then when you restart the PC, you get no video? Or are you saying you've had no video since a particular crash/hang?

    If this is a persistent problem, it sounds to me like an over-heating issue. Are you able to find out (from your BIOS) the temperature of your graphical processor unit (GPU), in particular, and also your central processing unit (CPU)?

    Did you build the PC yourself? I wonder if there's sufficient case fans to keep the components cool during heavy load i.e. during your gaming sessions!


    my PC case is NZXT M59. I had no video since 1 days ago, my PCs totally cant start, just running PC, no display/video.

    my game hangs, then I restart. I look into my PC, there's 2 LED, RIGHT and LEFT. nah, the RIGHT LED is down. what is that means?

    FYI : the PCs not hang only when i'm playing games. it happens too when I see my files on windows explorer (just hang, no blue screen shows).
  5. Sounds like a failing video card. An RMA is in your future, that or buying another.
  6. cliffro said:
    Sounds like a failing video card. An RMA is in your future, that or buying another.


    but when I unplug the dedicated VGA, using onboard. its same, no video displaying or nothing appears on monitor.
  7. The onboard should need to be enabled to work, unless I'm missing something. Try resetting the bios to defaults.

    There may be a CLR_CMOS jumper on the motherboard, change the jumper from it's current position over to the middle and other pin and then hit the power button, wait a minute, swap the jumper back to the original pins and power it up.

    If it doesn't have the jumper you can remove the battery from the motherboard for about 5 minutes with the power cable unplugged from the PSU. Re-seat the battery, it should have the same effect.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards LED Monitor