Sign in with
Your question

Banned without a reason

Last response: in Forum Feedback
Anonymous
October 30, 2009 4:48:41 PM

5 minutes ago i was banned from graphic section without a reason...that is ridiculous..

More about : banned reason

October 30, 2009 10:35:32 PM

i can see why
October 30, 2009 10:44:24 PM

f1
Related resources
October 30, 2009 11:11:29 PM

lol, posting FUD doesn't help noob.
October 30, 2009 11:14:03 PM

You will need to post in the "Foum Related" section right at the bottom of the fourms. An admin will get back to you.
October 30, 2009 11:17:49 PM

1) as godbrother said, this is the wrong section
2) this might not have happened if you posted things other than faud and/or gave a link to a credible source
October 30, 2009 11:25:10 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Tom's Hardware Forum related by Mousemonkey
October 31, 2009 2:55:08 AM

Actually you were banned for a reason, and it's not the ones posted here. TGGA can explain further if you want to PM him...
October 31, 2009 11:35:40 PM

In case you didn't know, by TGGA, randomizer means "TheGreatGrapeApe"

Justin
January 25, 2010 10:34:56 AM

Quote:
5 minutes ago i was banned from graphic section without a reason...that is ridiculous..

SO was i...

Ok i just was banned because i asked a question that some these folks cant answer... WOW what a place

I asked for a guide for p6t on overclocking and ..i got few smart fellows tellen me ..I didnt ask the right question or.. google it
so i told them stop spamming me .. and the moderator banned ME LOL

This is golden !!
January 25, 2010 10:52:40 AM

When people said what you're looking for doesn't exist and you should look up general information, you complained that they weren't answering the question. When nobody responded to your thread at all you also complained. :heink:  I think you need to learn to stop complaining and accept the fact that the info you are after cannot and will not be provided.

I can't speak about the ban as I don't know anything about that.
January 25, 2010 11:33:26 AM

a guide to OC p6t deluxe v2 on a 920 cpu ..doesnt exsist? (most popular asus board and cpu combo)
I got same link from some person of screen shots of CPU-Z stats..
then other guy wants to tell me how i gotta learn about OCing first before i learn about OCing ................................................^.
i was expecting the admin to pull them off right away but...Go figure
January 25, 2010 11:38:10 AM

james67 said:
a guide to OC p6t deluxe v2 on a 920 cpu ..doesnt exsist? (most popular asus board and cpu combo)

It may do, but you specifically wanted a guide with corsair 1600MHz RAM as well. That's so incredibly specific that you're unlikely to find anything. If it did exist, a Google search would have found it alot quicker than asking on a forum.

james67 said:
i was expecting the admin to pull them off right away but...Go figure

This is not a paid job. We're volunteers and we don't spend 24 hours a day on this forum. But we'd need to if we were to read and validate every single post in every single thread. Expecting us to read your mind and come to the rescue on demand is unreasonable. We don't know you have issues with certain posts unless you report them or we happen to come across the thread at random.
January 25, 2010 7:38:41 PM

randomizer said:
It may do, but you specifically wanted a guide with corsair 1600MHz RAM as well. That's so incredibly specific that you're unlikely to find anything. If it did exist, a Google search would have found it alot quicker than asking on a forum.

This is not a paid job. We're volunteers and we don't spend 24 hours a day on this forum. But we'd need to if we were to read and validate every single post in every single thread. Expecting us to read your mind and come to the rescue on demand is unreasonable. We don't know you have issues with certain posts unless you report them or we happen to come across the thread at random.

after i posted again and left a note to note to all not bother posting spam, then 1 guy say... goole is your friend.........

some people dont know crap but still want to jump all over legitimate threads to trash them.
January 25, 2010 8:45:09 PM

And you resurrected this thread just to tell us this?

Probably best you end it all now and save everyone the trouble of having to waste energy on you.
January 25, 2010 9:03:29 PM

strangestranger said:
And you resurrected this thread just to tell us this?

Probably best you end it all now and save everyone the trouble of having to waste energy on you.

are you the guy who chases people to tell them to google everything you see?
January 25, 2010 9:26:43 PM

If google has the answers yes, it doesn't always but a good amount of problems can be solved with googling, I rarely ask questions here because I know the power of a searching.

Oh and it would be google everything they see, if I went around telling people to google everything I saw then they wouldn't know what to google for would they?

Now, go to a secluded place and either end your pitiful existence or flog yourself quietly so as not to disturb anyone needlessly.
!