Banned without a reason

G

5 minutes ago i was banned from graphic section without a reason...that is ridiculous..

james67

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009
5 minutes ago i was banned from graphic section without a reason...that is ridiculous..

SO was i...

Ok i just was banned because i asked a question that some these folks cant answer... WOW what a place

I asked for a guide for p6t on overclocking and ..i got few smart fellows tellen me ..I didnt ask the right question or.. google it
so i told them stop spamming me .. and the moderator banned ME LOL

This is golden !!

randomizer

Champion
When people said what you're looking for doesn't exist and you should look up general information, you complained that they weren't answering the question. When nobody responded to your thread at all you also complained. :heink: I think you need to learn to stop complaining and accept the fact that the info you are after cannot and will not be provided.

I can't speak about the ban as I don't know anything about that.

james67

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009
a guide to OC p6t deluxe v2 on a 920 cpu ..doesnt exsist? (most popular asus board and cpu combo)
I got same link from some person of screen shots of CPU-Z stats..
then other guy wants to tell me how i gotta learn about OCing first before i learn about OCing ................................................^.
i was expecting the admin to pull them off right away but...Go figure

randomizer

Champion

It may do, but you specifically wanted a guide with corsair 1600MHz RAM as well. That's so incredibly specific that you're unlikely to find anything. If it did exist, a Google search would have found it alot quicker than asking on a forum.

This is not a paid job. We're volunteers and we don't spend 24 hours a day on this forum. But we'd need to if we were to read and validate every single post in every single thread. Expecting us to read your mind and come to the rescue on demand is unreasonable. We don't know you have issues with certain posts unless you report them or we happen to come across the thread at random.

james67

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009

after i posted again and left a note to note to all not bother posting spam, then 1 guy say... goole is your friend.........

some people dont know crap but still want to jump all over legitimate threads to trash them.

james67

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009

are you the guy who chases people to tell them to google everything you see?

If google has the answers yes, it doesn't always but a good amount of problems can be solved with googling, I rarely ask questions here because I know the power of a searching.

Oh and it would be google everything they see, if I went around telling people to google everything I saw then they wouldn't know what to google for would they?

Now, go to a secluded place and either end your pitiful existence or flog yourself quietly so as not to disturb anyone needlessly.