Dreamcast is 6 years old

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

November 27, 1998 Dreamcast was released in Japan. Although I'm a
bit late, it's already the 28th in Japan, Europe and the UK, its still
the 27th for me, so, with that out of the way....HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY,
DREAMCAST!

at least one more game is coming... Chaos Field..... bring it on!

GigaDrive wrote:
> November 27, 1998 Dreamcast was released in Japan. Although I'm a
> bit late, it's already the 28th in Japan, Europe and the UK, its still
> the 27th for me, so, with that out of the way....HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY,
> DREAMCAST!
>
> at least one more game is coming... Chaos Field..... bring it on!
I was actually in Tokyo on the launch day, so i remember it well. I
remember seeing a DC running sonic adventure, thinking 'Wow' and being
very tempted to buy one. I *actually* bought one just over a year ago,
and it's still pretty impressive.

GigaDrive wrote:

> November 27, 1998 Dreamcast was released in Japan. Although I'm a
> bit late, it's already the 28th in Japan, Europe and the UK, its still
> the 27th for me, so, with that out of the way....HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY,
> DREAMCAST!
>
> at least one more game is coming... Chaos Field..... bring it on!

FOR HE'S A JOLY GOOD FELLOW
FOR HE'S A JOLY GOOD FELLOW

AND SO SAY ALL OF US
AND SO SAY ALL OF US