US Bass Fishing on European console?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

Does this have a chance with any bootloaders or something? I tried CDx demo
and Utopia 1.3, no luck. Are there any others I can try?

Thanks

Vidar Olavesen wrote:

> Does this have a chance with any bootloaders or something? I tried CDx demo
> and Utopia 1.3, no luck. Are there any others I can try?
>
> Thanks

Do you have, or have you tried the CD-X yet?

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Suddenly aware of my presence, the Elder Gods transformed me into their
servant and gave me a new purpose: To prevent the Dragon King from merging the
realms."

- Scorpion, Mortal Kombat: Deception

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

BelPowerslave wrote:

> Vidar Olavesen wrote:
>
> > Does this have a chance with any bootloaders or something? I tried CDx demo
> > and Utopia 1.3, no luck. Are there any others I can try?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Do you have, or have you tried the CD-X yet?

I think Bel means the DC-X, which gives you the option of trying to
force PAL or NTSC out of a game.
You can also try playing it with any given bootloader and a VGA box on a
VGA monitor, as that avoids the whole NTSC/PAL problem.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

> > > Does this have a chance with any bootloaders or something? I tried CDx demo
> > > and Utopia 1.3, no luck. Are there any others I can try?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > Do you have, or have you tried the CD-X yet?
>
> I think Bel means the DC-X, which gives you the option of trying to
> force PAL or NTSC out of a game.
> You can also try playing it with any given bootloader and a VGA box on a
> VGA monitor, as that avoids the whole NTSC/PAL problem.

Ooops, heheheh, yeah, I meant the DC-X... :)

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"...we traveled together...east, always into the east."
- Marius, Diablo II

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

> Ooops, heheheh, yeah, I meant the DC-X... :)

Is that easy to come by these days? Where to get it?

Thanks

"Vidar Olavesen" <olavese@online.no> wrote in message
> > Ooops, heheheh, yeah, I meant the DC-X... :)
>
> Is that easy to come by these days? Where to get it?
>
> Thanks

There is a guy selling them on neo-geo.com and digitpress.com for $12 or
something.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

> There is a guy selling them on neo-geo.com and digitpress.com for $12 or
> something.

Thanks. Price is good too. Appreciate that