This will undoubtedly sound insane, but...

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Has anyone heard of someone modding their car and putting a Dreamcast in
it instead of a PS/2 or Xbox? I'd be interested in something like that.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

orison wrote:

> Has anyone heard of someone modding their car and putting a Dreamcast in
> it instead of a PS/2 or Xbox? I'd be interested in something like that.

If there is a set in dash (or in- anything)mod for those two systems, it
likely wouldn't work with the DC because the DC is a top loader, not a
front loader. If you have a monitor in the car, it would have AV inputs
somewhere, right? No reason you couldn't just stick the DC somewhere in
the car, velcro it down, and use an AC adapter on the car lighter to
power up the DC...

tiger

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

orison wrote:

>Has anyone heard of someone modding their car and putting a Dreamcast in
>it instead of a PS/2 or Xbox? I'd be interested in something like that.

After watching the wierd stuff on "Pimp My Ride," I'd say any thing is
possible.