Custom key shortcuts

I am sure most of you are familiar with most of the common keyboard
shortcuts, like "Ctrl Z" for undo and things like that. Is there a way
without using third-party software to create keyboard shortcuts for raising
and lowering the volume? I want to program the windows key along with the up
and down arrows to turn my volume level up and down. Is there a registry
tweak for that?

--

JP
jpilgrim@(NOSPAM)bellsouth.net

    Onboard audio - should be in the motherboard manual.
    Sound card - should be in the software that came with it.
    Otherwise, you'll have to write your own drivers :)
    Michael