Sign in with
Your question

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti (GV-N560OC-1GI) or Asus GeForce GTX560 Ti, 1 GB, PCI

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 17, 2011 10:35:29 AM

Hello,
I can't decide which one of those two to buy:
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti (GV-N560OC-1GI)
Asus GeForce GTX560 Ti, 1 GB, PCI-E (ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP)
Which one would you recommend?
The difference is 20€ so it's not really a problem.
a c 147 U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
August 17, 2011 10:51:26 AM

regardless the brand the two should perform similarly in games. both are preoverclocked but most GTX560 can be overclocked easily to match the overclocked version (except the one that extremely preoverclocked from factory such as gigabyte GTX560 Ti SOC which is clock at 1Ghz from factory). did both card have the same price? can you give direct link for both cards?

some people looking at customer support and warranties offered when buying a card but i can't see anything special in that regard from both company as well. so just pick the one you like better
Related resources
a c 147 U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
August 17, 2011 1:04:46 PM

both card clocked at 900mhz. the difference in memory clock for both card can be ignored since it won't translate into performance difference in games. if you care how much does it cost to you then you might want to take the gigabyte one since it was cheaper. if not just take which ever you like. what is your monitor resolution?
August 17, 2011 1:10:40 PM

renz496 said:
both card clocked at 900mhz. the difference in memory clock for both card can be ignored since it won't translate into performance difference in games. if you care how much does it cost to you then you might want to take the gigabyte one since it was cheaper. if not just take which ever you like. what is your monitor resolution?

1280x1024
Also, thanks for the advice
a c 147 U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
August 17, 2011 2:57:06 PM

for your resolution GTX560 Ti will be overkill plus you might get cpu bottleneck as well. maybe its time to get monitor with larger resolution as well
August 17, 2011 3:15:05 PM

I'll be changing it sooner or later anyway so it's not a problem :) 
!