Sign in with
Your question

I am not a gaming systems buyer

Last response: in Systems
October 17, 2011 11:14:46 AM

I am not a gaming system buyer but I saw a gaming system I would love except for the graphic card is HD Intel 2000 for ZT Affinity is there any way I can upgrade the graphic card to a better one and how do I know what is compatible with the computer I have? I have no clue what I am doing here. I still want to watch you tube and do the basics but I want to play sims 3 with expansion packs without needing to buy a computer in the next 6 months. Is there any way I can find a better graphic card compatible with Intel HD 2000 without destroying my computer and put it in? Any recommendations on cards (that would be compatible with Sims 3 requirements would also be appreciated) and any graphic card information about how I could switch out graphic cards for a ZT Affinity would also be appreciated. If you think I should take it to a professional and get it switched out if you could let me know how much that usually cost since I really am not technically minded please let me know.

More about : gaming systems buyer

October 17, 2011 12:26:23 PM

I appreciate your comment but I heard that Sims 3 won't play on a HD6770 because it's too high. Alot of simmers were saying stick in the 5000-5999 range but since I am not techically minded i don't even know what graphic cards are in that range that would work with an Intel HD i7 or i5 processor
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b U Graphics card
October 17, 2011 12:39:55 PM

the HD 6670 is the fastest card that will run in your system without changing the power supply.

It should run Sim 3 just fine at 1440x900 or 1680x1050
m
l
!