The Dreamcast is mega-rubbish ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Bruno Beam wrote:

> Throw it away and buy a PS2 !

Wow, trolling a group that has all of about 8 members...now that's
intelligent...

Bel
--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Suddenly aware of my presence, the Elder Gods transformed me into their
servant and gave me a new purpose: To prevent the Dragon King from
merging the realms."

- Scorpion, Mortal Kombat: Deception

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Why is a mushroom called mushroom? As usual, BelPowerslave
<belpowerslave@ev1.net> got it all completely wrong and wrote:

>> Throw it away and buy a PS2 !
>
>Wow, trolling a group that has all of about 8 members...now that's
>intelligent...

I guess he didn't want to start in deep waters...:)

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

BelPowerslave wrote:

> Bruno Beam wrote:
>
> > Throw it away and buy a PS2 !
>
> Wow, trolling a group that has all of about 8 members...now that's
> intelligent...

Not to mention at least half of us have PS2s... Maybe even everyone but
you, Bel...

Ted wrote:

> BelPowerslave wrote:
> >
> > Bruno Beam wrote:
> >
> > > Throw it away and buy a PS2 !
> >
> > Wow, trolling a group that has all of about 8 members...now that's
> > intelligent...
>
> Not to mention at least half of us have PS2s... Maybe even everyone but
> you, Bel...

True....though I will say that slimmed down PS2 caught my attention there
for a while...

Bel

--

"BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Ted wrote:
>
>> BelPowerslave wrote:

>> > Wow, trolling a group that has all of about 8 members...now that's
>> > intelligent...
>>
>> Not to mention at least half of us have PS2s... Maybe even everyone but
>> you, Bel...
>
> True....though I will say that slimmed down PS2 caught my attention there
> for a while...

And then what happened?

--
goodcow
goodcowfilms.com

> Bel
>
> --
>
> Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
>
> "Suddenly aware of my presence, the Elder Gods transformed me into their
> servant and gave me a new purpose: To prevent the Dragon King from merging
> the realms."
>
> - Scorpion, Mortal Kombat: Deception

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

> >> Not to mention at least half of us have PS2s... Maybe even everyone but
> >> you, Bel...
> >
> > True....though I will say that slimmed down PS2 caught my attention there
> > for a while...
>
> And then what happened?

I thought about what else I could do with $150....;)

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"...we traveled together...east, always into the east."
- Marius, Diablo II

"Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Throw it away and buy a PS2 !

Sony whore. Go run to your copy of Halo 2 and cry that you missed the video
game bandwagon when it wasn't overrated you bitch.

Inky Toonstein wrote:
> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
>>Throw it away and buy a PS2 !
>

> Sony whore. Go run to your copy of Halo 2 and cry that you missed the video
> game bandwagon when it wasn't overrated you bitch.

....thats x-box...