widcomm 3.0.1.905 does not find device (pc problem)

hello all,

i have a sonyericsson hbh-660 headset and I cannot get my Microtune
USB BT adapter and widcomm software to see the device. I am using the
patched widcomm 3.01 drivers on xp pro (version 2002 with NO service
packs) I have no problem pairing with my mobile to transfer data and
such, but I just can't get my pc to see my headset. Is there anything
I might be doing wrong? much appreciated!

cheers,
Art
2 answers Last reply
More about widcomm find device problem

    On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:35:59 +0000, Brazil_Nut wrote:

    > hello all,
    >
    > i have a sonyericsson hbh-660 headset and I cannot get my Microtune
    > USB BT adapter and widcomm software to see the device. I am using the
    > patched widcomm 3.01 drivers on xp pro (version 2002 with NO service
    > packs) I have no problem pairing with my mobile to transfer data and
    > such, but I just can't get my pc to see my headset. Is there anything
    > I might be doing wrong? much appreciated!

    You did put the headset into pairing/discoverable mode, did you ?

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Sorry, this is a not a answer but I think it would match...

    What ist Widcomm Software 3? Till yet I only know Version up to 1.4.3...

    Thanks Thomas

Bluetooth Gaming Headsets Devices