widcomm 3.0.1.905 does not find device (pc problem)

Last response: in Technologies
November 8, 2004 7:35:59 PM

hello all,

i have a sonyericsson hbh-660 headset and I cannot get my Microtune
USB BT adapter and widcomm software to see the device. I am using the
patched widcomm 3.01 drivers on xp pro (version 2002 with NO service
packs) I have no problem pairing with my mobile to transfer data and
such, but I just can't get my pc to see my headset. Is there anything
I might be doing wrong? much appreciated!

cheers,
Art
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 9:10:50 PM

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:35:59 +0000, Brazil_Nut wrote:

> hello all,
>
> i have a sonyericsson hbh-660 headset and I cannot get my Microtune
> USB BT adapter and widcomm software to see the device. I am using the
> patched widcomm 3.01 drivers on xp pro (version 2002 with NO service
> packs) I have no problem pairing with my mobile to transfer data and
> such, but I just can't get my pc to see my headset. Is there anything
> I might be doing wrong? much appreciated!

You did put the headset into pairing/discoverable mode, did you ?

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 10:49:59 PM

Sorry, this is a not a answer but I think it would match...

What ist Widcomm Software 3? Till yet I only know Version up to 1.4.3...

Thanks Thomas