Sign in with
Your question

Good Motherboard that actually meets stand ATX lenght requirements

Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 16, 2012 12:13:27 AM

Hello, I am thinking of getting a new motherboard. I need an intel motherboard that has the z77 chipset. I will be crossfiring with two high end cards. so I need at least pcie 3.0 slots. And most importantly I want a board that actually meets the requirements for a standard Atx board. a lot of boards I have seen recently are about and inch short and thinner than most atx boards. making them very flimsy and bending when working on and install components.
November 16, 2012 12:20:25 AM

whats your budget? i have the p8z77-v and its a full sized atx board, and you can do crossfire or sli with it, the p8z77-v pro is only a few bucks more and is a little better though
m
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 16, 2012 12:28:39 AM

computernoob29 said:
whats your budget? i have the p8z77-v and its a full sized atx board, and you can do crossfire or sli with it, the p8z77-v pro is only a few bucks more and is a little better though

I reallu just want to know the cheapest boards that support my requirements. and a good quality board to. The only brands I have heard good about are asus gigabyte and a few asrock boards.
m
l
!