a39232

Honorable
May 13, 2012
Will (2x8) Corsair vengence work with the 990fx sabertooth R 2.0 (MOTHERBOARD) with the fx 8350 (CPU) ? I am aware that cosair ram is mainly used by Intel but i would like to buy it for my AMD build Corsair is a great company.

Solution
Hello,:hello:

Yes, the memory will work. There are many corsair brands which are listed in the official QVL and I do not see a reason why it shouldn't work. Since, you are having an AMD APU, I would like you to go with the highest speed possible (preferrably 1866MHz), also make sure you are going with the lowest latency for the corresponding clock speeds. If you ever need a value ram then try getting it from this site!! (<<--Click here!!)

Good luck with the upgrade, adios :hihi:

Legohouse

Honorable
May 13, 2013
Hello,:hello:

Yes, the memory will work. There are many corsair brands which are listed in the official QVL and I do not see a reason why it shouldn't work. Since, you are having an AMD APU, I would like you to go with the highest speed possible (preferrably 1866MHz), also make sure you are going with the lowest latency for the corresponding clock speeds. If you ever need a value ram then try getting it from this site!! (<<--Click here!!)

Good luck with the upgrade, adios :hihi:

Solution