Problem with my laptop

saytara22

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
Hello Tom,

I am having a really strange problem here but before telling the problem I am going to tell you what I did so...

I was playing a game with my laptop and chatting with my black berry and I lost in the game so I holded my blackberry and started hitting the laptop on the place where the HDD is placed ( I didn't know it was there ) so after that I closed the game opened browser and everything was good until I tried to open the game again it froze the laptop so I shuted down the laptop when I tried to start it up again the windows didn't open and when I open it asked me to make a " start up repair " and I pressed it but it frozen too on the micro soft croporation panel and I didn't know what to do so I tried to make a Windows recovery but it was freezing every time at about 30 32 % so I tried erasing the HDD it froze at 14 15 % so I gave my laptop to an engineer living next door he removed the HDD from the lap and formatted it by his pc ( it took so long to format it ) and after that he installed the windows and it was like lagging to hell when he was installing and installed all the drivers and it was very laggy and now even after installing every thing and scanning for viruses and cleaning up the lap and use Auslogic to speed up the lap and registry mechanic it's still laggy and freezes at many points even now before opening the new thread panel it froze and I had to shut it down again

Points of freezing is random it just comes at random times and points like : copying and pasting , pressing right click on a folder , opening program , doing various stuff , playing games it lags the game , and opening the browser takes too much time and too many other things

so please how can I solve this problem I have tried everything and all the programs are closed nothing but the norton internet security running and the IDM only

I hope you can fix my problem thank you.

bye. :)

saytara22

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
so you say I need to buy a new one ? because each program that can fix errors only find errors in C and cannot fix it and when i make the check and repair for bad sectors it freezes at stage 3