*Why do you feel the RAM is NOT compatible? Be aware that the LIST of compatible RAM is not a complete one.
**Did you use the APPROVED slots when using two sticks that your manual recommends?
Make sure your BIOS is up to date. New BIOS updates often contain profiles for RAM.
1) use a SINGLE STICK of RAM ( see your motherboard manual for which slot to use)
2) test with MEMTEST if possible
- update BIOS
- your new RAM should work fine (if it is detected, use the proper "XMP" profile or whatever its called)
- use a single slot to test (See motherboard manual for which slot)
- two sticks must be in the APPROVED slots (see motherboard manual)