trevor011

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Hi everyone, don't know if this will be the correct area to post this question.
Anyways, I've tried to enable S3 mode in ACPI through BIOS, wake up on USB device, changed power button on OS to Sleep. However, when I tried to wake it up it comes up with an error, something like unable to load something (delete data etc.). When I click on the Delete data or something, it boots up again on windows but unable to load all programs temporarily saved to the ram (just as per the PSU guide here on THG mentioned). Rams stable w/ memtest 86+ for 6hrs.

current specs:
phenom ii x4 b55 @3.4 stock volts
msi 785g-e53
gskill ripjaws x 2x2gb 1333
seasonic m12ii 500w bronze
cm hyper 212+

I don't think this has something to do with the psu, this must be bios/os related. Any help is highly appreciated..\

tnx

Hello trevor011;

I'm thinking you're right. It's either a a motherboard BIOS or driver issue with your MSI 785G-E53.
Did you check to see if any other 785G-E53 owners have similar issues over in the MSI support forums? And what, if anything, they might have found to work around the problem?

trevor011

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
thanks, will look into that in the future too busy these days.. btw, im still using an older bios version 3.4 (latest was 3.6) don't plan to update bios yet since current bios was successful w/ the unlock and oc..

do you think acpi works well w/ intel than amd based units?? tried to tinker around the bios acpi function, still getting the same error. will keep this post open for now.

tnx.. :)