Starlancer online game on 1/8/05

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Hello everyone!! Come play Starlancer online this Saturday evening
around 6-7 P.M. Pacific Time. Everyone is welcome to join in!!

Douglas

:)
2 answers Last reply
More about starlancer online game
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    Douglas Carroll wrote:
    > Hello everyone!! Come play Starlancer online this Saturday evening
    > around 6-7 P.M. Pacific Time. Everyone is welcome to join in!!
    >
    > Douglas
    >
    > :)

    Awesome! Er, I wish I still had it, but this is a great idea. I hear
    there are homebrew servers for PSO now too? Anybody play any Quake or
    UT anymore?

    --
    Scott

    Game Pilgrimage
    http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    Scott H wrote:

    > Douglas Carroll wrote:
    > > Hello everyone!! Come play Starlancer online this Saturday evening
    > > around 6-7 P.M. Pacific Time. Everyone is welcome to join in!!
    > >
    > > Douglas
    > >
    > > :)
    >
    > Awesome! Er, I wish I still had it, but this is a great idea. I hear
    > there are homebrew servers for PSO now too? Anybody play any Quake or
    > UT anymore?

    UT is down permanently, sadly(I loved some of the console-only
    maps)...Quake 3 can still be played assuming someone has the Q3 DC Map
    Pack...

    Bel
    --
    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "...we traveled together...east, always into the east."
    - Marius, Diablo II

Console Gaming Games Video Video Games