  • Video
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 7, 2005 6:45:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Hello everyone!! Come play Starlancer online this Saturday evening
around 6-7 P.M. Pacific Time. Everyone is welcome to join in!!

Douglas

:)

More about : starlancer online game

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 6:26:51 PM

Douglas Carroll wrote:
> Hello everyone!! Come play Starlancer online this Saturday evening
> around 6-7 P.M. Pacific Time. Everyone is welcome to join in!!
>
> Douglas
>
> :)

Awesome! Er, I wish I still had it, but this is a great idea. I hear
there are homebrew servers for PSO now too? Anybody play any Quake or
UT anymore?

--
Scott

Game Pilgrimage
http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 6:26:52 PM

Scott H wrote:

> Douglas Carroll wrote:
> > Hello everyone!! Come play Starlancer online this Saturday evening
> > around 6-7 P.M. Pacific Time. Everyone is welcome to join in!!
> >
> > Douglas
> >
> > :)
>
> Awesome! Er, I wish I still had it, but this is a great idea. I hear
> there are homebrew servers for PSO now too? Anybody play any Quake or
> UT anymore?

UT is down permanently, sadly(I loved some of the console-only
maps)...Quake 3 can still be played assuming someone has the Q3 DC Map
Pack...

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"...we traveled together...east, always into the east."
- Marius, Diablo II
!