Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Cool photoshop learning CD

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 11:35:50 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I have recently purchased a CD that is great for learning some really
cool digital effects, my friend told me about it as sometimes it can
take an age just to accomplish one simple change to a photo as simple
as putting on a black and white effect! This is very tedius when you
are trying to do something to a few photo's but takes half an hour just
to do one. So I have found that with this CD it does everything for
you, and I mean everything, At the click of a button the action is
completed, I have not looked at the whole CD thouroughly yet but so
far it has made my life fifty times quicker at putting on some cool
effects, some of which I didnt even know about!

http://www.vtc.com/products/ps4photographers3rded.htm


--
Rebecca1984
April 13, 2005 3:07:44 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I think you are really just trying to promote your nasty CD on the cheap.

In other words you are a SPAMMER and no-one should even click on the link,
because Spammers can not be trusted.

Roy G


"Rebecca1984" <Rebecca1984.1ne8zy@news.photobanter.com> wrote in message
news:1113340049.ecc6de333f9ea9303f6a334f22952e4a@teranews...
>
> I have recently purchased a CD that is great for learning some really
> cool digital effects, my friend told me about it as sometimes it can
> take an age just to accomplish one simple change to a photo as simple
> as putting on a black and white effect! This is very tedius when you
> are trying to do something to a few photo's but takes half an hour just
> to do one. So I have found that with this CD it does everything for
> you, and I mean everything, At the click of a button the action is
> completed, I have not looked at the whole CD thouroughly yet but so
> far it has made my life fifty times quicker at putting on some cool
> effects, some of which I didnt even know about!
>
> http://www.vtc.com/products/ps4photographers3rded.htm
>
>
> --
> Rebecca1984
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 12:08:50 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <4xY6e.19583$S9.13021@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>,
"Roy" <royphoty@iona-guesthouse.co.uk> wrote:

> I think you are really just trying to promote your nasty CD on the cheap.
>
> In other words you are a SPAMMER and no-one should even click on the link,
> because Spammers can not be trusted.
>

It's tutorials ripped from free CDs given away with photo magazines and
selling for $150 Ignore the Sh**head
>
>
> "Rebecca1984" <Rebecca1984.1ne8zy@news.photobanter.com> wrote in message
> news:1113340049.ecc6de333f9ea9303f6a334f22952e4a@teranews...
> >
> > I have recently purchased a CD that is great for learning some really

junk snipped
Related resources
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 7:41:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Rebecca1984 wrote:
> it can
> take an age just to accomplish one simple change to a photo as simple
> as putting on a black and white effect!

Image | Mode | Grayscale takes you an age? You had to buy a hundred
dollar CD to figure it out? Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 2:51:44 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Rebecca1984 <Rebecca1984.1ne8zy@news.photobanter.com> wrote:
>
> I have recently purchased a CD that is great for learning some really

Going to suggest a cheap one with a spelling, grammar and punctuation
checker? Dunno where you're getting the text for your spams, but it's
illiterate.

pete
--
pete@fenelon.com "Send lawyers, guns and money...."
!