I just finished my build but now i hate my case any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac7988

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012
Please help me pick out a better case for my build.which is the range of 100- 150.
I am looking for looks and good management. I would like to have some room to expand. In ways like another video card
and hard drives.
(checK out my video posting to see my rig) http://youtu.be/igRyI3Ms3UM

This is the first time i have posted a video that requires me to talk so please be nice.
I have posted the details of the hardware in the build.

Thanks guys

Solution
You did very well for your budget. I would leave it alone until your next major upgrade. Alot of posts about transfer issues; "it worked fine until I transferred everything to my new case". On a low budget you really don't want to go with water cooling. At a certain point when overclocking, your rate of return (improved frame rates) is too low to justify the cost.
You did very well for your budget. I would leave it alone until your next major upgrade. Alot of posts about transfer issues; "it worked fine until I transferred everything to my new case". On a low budget you really don't want to go with water cooling. At a certain point when overclocking, your rate of return (improved frame rates) is too low to justify the cost.

Solution

mac7988

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012

Thanks buddy for the comments. As far as water cooling goes i got the h80 as a open box item for 35.00. I took a gamble at it and it worked out really well no pump noise or anything wrong.

What do u think about the raven 3.
I really like that case although its a little over my budget.

Unless you win the lottery, I wouldn't spend the money. My last two cases were $30 or less. For the price of the raven, you can get a nice video card. If you're a working stiff like I used to be (semi-retired) then I would search craigslist or other sources for someone else's mistake and make an offer. But it's nice to dream.

mac7988

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012

"Someone else's mistake" hahaha

this build was hell i wanted to enable IRST and man wat a challenge that is one a p8z68v-lx

mac7988

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012

I wanted to get that but biggest mistake I made is took my wife to buy a case.

wife" its too scifi ( robot like)."
me " lets go home so i can beat u"

Status
Not open for further replies.