Dreamcast

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Anywhere I can buy an almost new dream cast? I got one but want a second one
:)

Anthony
6 answers Last reply
More about dreamcast
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Anywhere I can buy an almost new dream cast? I got one but want a second
    one
    > :)
    >
    > Anthony

    I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local second
    hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was looking
    on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you can
    get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last thursday
    (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
    arrived via fedex yesterday.

    drax
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    drax wrote:

    > I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local second
    > hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was looking
    > on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you can
    > get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last thursday
    > (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
    > arrived via fedex yesterday.

    Those are some damn fine prices.

    --
    Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen
    http://coryhansen.com

    "Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
    > drax wrote:
    >
    > > I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local
    second
    > > hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was
    looking
    > > on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you
    can
    > > get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last
    thursday
    > > (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
    > > arrived via fedex yesterday.
    >
    > Those are some damn fine prices.

    Of course all the gear was used (except for one VMU which seemed brand new),
    but the two dreamcast consoles (with power cord, video cord, and one
    controller), and six VMUs was less than $60 delivered.

    drax
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    is it true that thier still being made in limited numbers overseas since
    once in awhile I here about a new dreamcast game coming out

    "drax" <drax1313@spamsandwichhotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> drax wrote:
    >>
    >> > I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local
    > second
    >> > hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was
    > looking
    >> > on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you
    > can
    >> > get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last
    > thursday
    >> > (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
    >> > arrived via fedex yesterday.
    >>
    >> Those are some damn fine prices.
    >>

    > Of course all the gear was used (except for one VMU which seemed brand
    > new),
    > but the two dreamcast consoles (with power cord, video cord, and one
    > controller), and six VMUs was less than $60 delivered.
    >
    > drax

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    anthony wrote:

    >Anywhere I can buy an almost new dream cast? I got one but want a second one
    >:)
    >
    >Anthony

    try http://www.lik-sang.com
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    anthony wrote:

    > is it true that thier still being made in limited numbers overseas since
    > once in awhile I here about a new dreamcast game coming out

    The consoles have not been in production for years. Games are still
    released on occasion, and are therefore still being made in limited numbers.

Console Gaming Video Games Sega Video Games