Dreamcast

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 11, 2005 5:52:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Anywhere I can buy an almost new dream cast? I got one but want a second one
:)

Anthony

More about : dreamcast

January 11, 2005 10:32:48 AM

"anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> Anywhere I can buy an almost new dream cast? I got one but want a second
one
> :)
>
> Anthony

I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local second
hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was looking
on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you can
get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last thursday
(one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
arrived via fedex yesterday.

drax
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 10:32:49 AM

drax wrote:

> I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local second
> hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was looking
> on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you can
> get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last thursday
> (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
> arrived via fedex yesterday.

Those are some damn fine prices.

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen
http://coryhansen.com

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
> drax wrote:
>
> > I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local
second
> > hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was
looking
> > on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you
can
> > get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last
thursday
> > (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
> > arrived via fedex yesterday.
>
> Those are some damn fine prices.

Of course all the gear was used (except for one VMU which seemed brand new),
but the two dreamcast consoles (with power cord, video cord, and one
controller), and six VMUs was less than $60 delivered.

drax
January 11, 2005 1:45:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

is it true that thier still being made in limited numbers overseas since
once in awhile I here about a new dreamcast game coming out

"drax" <drax1313@spamsandwichhotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
>> drax wrote:
>>
>> > I had been looking for a second dreamcast as well, but all the local
> second
>> > hand stores (ebgames, gamestop) don't carry dreamcast stuff. I was
> looking
>> > on ebgames.com and they have used dreamcast hardware for $20, and you
> can
>> > get shipping for $1.99 on orders less than $70. I ordered two last
> thursday
>> > (one for me, one for a buddy), and a few VMUs @ $1.99 each. The order
>> > arrived via fedex yesterday.
>>
>> Those are some damn fine prices.
>>

> Of course all the gear was used (except for one VMU which seemed brand
> new),
> but the two dreamcast consoles (with power cord, video cord, and one
> controller), and six VMUs was less than $60 delivered.
>
> drax

January 11, 2005 8:18:14 PM

anthony wrote:

>Anywhere I can buy an almost new dream cast? I got one but want a second one
>:)
>
>Anthony

try http://www.lik-sang.com
January 11, 2005 8:44:52 PM

anthony wrote:

> is it true that thier still being made in limited numbers overseas since
> once in awhile I here about a new dreamcast game coming out

The consoles have not been in production for years. Games are still
released on occasion, and are therefore still being made in limited numbers.
!