DC for sale

Last response: in Video Games
January 14, 2005 6:52:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Fully boxed with all neccesary cables/attachments. Includes an extra controller
(for a total of 2) and a VMU unit. Everything is in like-new condition. I am
Paypal Verified and have positive EBay feedback. Asking $40 + S&H OBO. E-mail
me at OneActor1@aol.com
Steve Grauman

More about : sale

January 15, 2005 3:11:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

U take COD?

"Steve Grauman" <oneactor1@aol.com> wrote in message
> Fully boxed with all neccesary cables/attachments. Includes an extra
> controller
> (for a total of 2) and a VMU unit. Everything is in like-new condition. I
> am
> Paypal Verified and have positive EBay feedback. Asking $40 + S&H OBO.
> E-mail
> me at OneActor1@aol.com
> Steve Grauman
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 8:26:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

<<U take COD?>>

Sorry, no. Money orders and Paypal only (I charge a $5 surcharge for
using Paypal). However, if you are nervous about the transaction, I can
point you toward my Ebay feedback, I have 100% positive feedback as
both buyer and seller and am Paypal Verified. The only reason I'm not
on Enay this time is to avoid the listing fee.
January 16, 2005 2:47:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I'll pass if no COD.

!