DC for sale

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Fully boxed with all neccesary cables/attachments. Includes an extra controller
(for a total of 2) and a VMU unit. Everything is in like-new condition. I am
Paypal Verified and have positive EBay feedback. Asking $40 + S&H OBO. E-mail
me at OneActor1@aol.com
Steve Grauman

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

U take COD?

"Steve Grauman" <oneactor1@aol.com> wrote in message
> Fully boxed with all neccesary cables/attachments. Includes an extra
> controller
> (for a total of 2) and a VMU unit. Everything is in like-new condition. I
> am
> Paypal Verified and have positive EBay feedback. Asking $40 + S&H OBO.
> E-mail
> me at OneActor1@aol.com
> Steve Grauman

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

<<U take COD?>>

Sorry, no. Money orders and Paypal only (I charge a $5 surcharge for
using Paypal). However, if you are nervous about the transaction, I can
point you toward my Ebay feedback, I have 100% positive feedback as
both buyer and seller and am Paypal Verified. The only reason I'm not
on Enay this time is to avoid the listing fee.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I'll pass if no COD.