DC for sale

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Fully boxed with all neccesary cables/attachments. Includes an extra controller
(for a total of 2) and a VMU unit. Everything is in like-new condition. I am
Paypal Verified and have positive EBay feedback. Asking $40 + S&H OBO. E-mail
me at OneActor1@aol.com
Steve Grauman
3 answers Last reply
More about sale
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    U take COD?

    "Steve Grauman" <oneactor1@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Fully boxed with all neccesary cables/attachments. Includes an extra
    > controller
    > (for a total of 2) and a VMU unit. Everything is in like-new condition. I
    > am
    > Paypal Verified and have positive EBay feedback. Asking $40 + S&H OBO.
    > E-mail
    > me at OneActor1@aol.com
    > Steve Grauman
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    <<U take COD?>>

    Sorry, no. Money orders and Paypal only (I charge a $5 surcharge for
    using Paypal). However, if you are nervous about the transaction, I can
    point you toward my Ebay feedback, I have 100% positive feedback as
    both buyer and seller and am Paypal Verified. The only reason I'm not
    on Enay this time is to avoid the listing fee.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    I'll pass if no COD.

    > <<U take COD?>>
    >
    > Sorry, no. Money orders and Paypal only (I charge a $5 surcharge for
    > using Paypal). However, if you are nervous about the transaction, I can
    > point you toward my Ebay feedback, I have 100% positive feedback as
    > both buyer and seller and am Paypal Verified. The only reason I'm not
    > on Enay this time is to avoid the listing fee.

Console Gaming Video Games