Confidential Mission - Calibration Problem?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I have a Pelican Stinger lightgun and have been lucky enough to pick up a
copy of Confidential Mission. Seems I'm having a problem calibrating the
light gun, the target appears in the upper left corner, but it doesn't
recognize when I hit the fire button to continue with the calibration test.

No, the gun doesn't appear broken, I can play the game, but my shots are
about an inch or two off to the right. And I never had any problems with
House of the Dead 2.

Anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks,
-Keith!
1 answer Last reply
More about confidential mission calibration problem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    "Keith E. Meyers" wrote:

    > I have a Pelican Stinger lightgun and have been lucky enough to pick up a
    > copy of Confidential Mission. Seems I'm having a problem calibrating the
    > light gun, the target appears in the upper left corner, but it doesn't
    > recognize when I hit the fire button to continue with the calibration test.
    >
    > No, the gun doesn't appear broken, I can play the game, but my shots are
    > about an inch or two off to the right. And I never had any problems with
    > House of the Dead 2.
    >
    > Anyone else come across this problem?

    2 things to try: clean your TV screen and adjust the brightness
    (probably upwards).

Console Gaming Games Video Games