desperately need Toshiba PDR M4 USB driver software for MAC

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 13, 2005 2:53:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy (More info?)

I desperately need a copy of the Toshiba PDR M4 digital camera USB
driver software for Mac OS 9. I cannot find it on the Toshiba site.
Could some possibly email a copy.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 9:59:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy (More info?)

In article <1113371606.976219.254860@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
<malibu.ron@verizon.net> wrote:

> I desperately need a copy of the Toshiba PDR M4 digital camera USB
> driver software for Mac OS 9. I cannot find it on the Toshiba site.
> Could some possibly email a copy.

Might be time to step into the new world. OS 9 is dead.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 10:31:52 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy (More info?)

In article <1113371606.976219.254860@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
malibu.ron@verizon.net wrote:

> I desperately need a copy of the Toshiba PDR M4 digital camera USB
> driver software for Mac OS 9. I cannot find it on the Toshiba site.
> Could some possibly email a copy.

That's rather odd. Their web site says that they have the drivers, but
they're no where to be found.

Have you tried emailing Toshiba?
!