installing Outlook 2003

I need to install Outlook 2003, how do I do this from my
winSP restore CD?

Lesxxx wrote:
> I need to install Outlook 2003, how do I do this from my
> winSP restore CD?

First off, I don't know what a winSP CD is.

If that is a typo/mistake and you meant "WinXP CD", then - the answer is -
you cannot. Outlook 2003 is an Office Product - it doesn't come with
Windows XP (nor has any version of
Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Publisher/Access/etc come with Windows.)

You need to install Outlook XP from your Outlook 2003 or Office 2003
installation media (CDs.) If you do not own these CDs or the license for
the product, you will have to purchase this and then you can install it.

--
<- Shenan ->

Bad news Shenan, Outlook XP would be on Office XP, both of which are
alternately known as Outlook 2002/Office 2002.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service

Shenan Stanley wrote:
> First off, I don't know what a winSP CD is.
>
> If that is a typo/mistake and you meant "WinXP CD", then - the
> answer is - you cannot. Outlook 2003 is an Office Product - it
> doesn't come with Windows XP (nor has any version of
> Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Publisher/Access/etc come with
> Windows.)
>
> You need to install Outlook XP from your Outlook 2003 or Office 2003
> installation media (CDs.) If you do not own these CDs or the
> license for the product, you will have to purchase this and then you
> can install it.

Yes. This was my typo. Too much XP on the brain with SP and XP and Office
and Outlook. I have deployed both via GP and unattended installs as well -
I'm pretty aware of the difference. My bad.

--
<- Shenan ->