Help on building a pc

kaiser476

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Hi I need an opinion on a Building a computer. I have a intel e5700 proccessor which I bought it some time ago to upgrade my old proccessor. However it couldn't work so I kept it. I was thinking of building a system using that proccessor. But would it last for at least 2 years? By the way, I am doing some mainstream games like mordern Warfare 3 and crisis 2. I have another choice Which is to build it with a core i5 CPU that requires me to spent extra cash on it? Either way I need to buy a new motherboard for them. The system I wanted to build contains a gts450 graphics card an a 550w psu with 3 to 4 gb of ram. Please feel free to give any suggestion. Even if it is a different category or things that I've not listed. Thank you for all you help.

kaiser476

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Oh anyway Is it worth it to get a sandy bridge processor right now since ivy bridge is going to be released soon? My intention was to stick to e5700 first and get an ivy bridge when it is released. Anyway, does Anyone knows when will be the release of ivy bridge.