Quick launch length

August 2, 2004 7:11:52 AM

How do i adjust the length of the quick launch toolbar so
there are more than 3 icons. I used to be able to adjust
it to the size i wanted but now every time i do, after
rebooting it goes back to 3 with an arrow for the rest of
the shortcuts.

I suspect this occurred after installing an update. Does
anyone know how to change it back, or which update is the
culprit for this little annoying problem.

More about : quick launch length

Anonymous
August 2, 2004 3:23:48 PM

Hi

Right-click on the Taskbar and unlock it. You will then be able to drag the Quick Launch Bar to the right.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Matt" <mattm@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:8cfe01c47879$21a4a230$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> How do i adjust the length of the quick launch toolbar so
> there are more than 3 icons. I used to be able to adjust
> it to the size i wanted but now every time i do, after
> rebooting it goes back to 3 with an arrow for the rest of
> the shortcuts.
>
> I suspect this occurred after installing an update. Does
> anyone know how to change it back, or which update is the
> culprit for this little annoying problem.

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 2:39:29 AM

"Right-click on the Taskbar and unlock it. You will then be able to drag
the Quick Launch Bar to the right."

And....don't forget to lock it again.

!