Quick launch length

How do i adjust the length of the quick launch toolbar so
there are more than 3 icons. I used to be able to adjust
it to the size i wanted but now every time i do, after
rebooting it goes back to 3 with an arrow for the rest of
the shortcuts.

I suspect this occurred after installing an update. Does
anyone know how to change it back, or which update is the
culprit for this little annoying problem.
2 answers Last reply
More about quick launch length

    Hi

    Right-click on the Taskbar and unlock it. You will then be able to drag the Quick Launch Bar to the right.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Matt" <mattm@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:8cfe01c47879$21a4a230$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    > How do i adjust the length of the quick launch toolbar so
    > there are more than 3 icons. I used to be able to adjust
    > it to the size i wanted but now every time i do, after
    > rebooting it goes back to 3 with an arrow for the rest of
    > the shortcuts.
    >
    > I suspect this occurred after installing an update. Does
    > anyone know how to change it back, or which update is the
    > culprit for this little annoying problem.

    "Right-click on the Taskbar and unlock it. You will then be able to drag
    the Quick Launch Bar to the right."

    And....don't forget to lock it again.

    "Matt" <mattm@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
    > How do i adjust the length of the quick launch toolbar so
    > there are more than 3 icons. I used to be able to adjust
    > it to the size i wanted but now every time i do, after
    > rebooting it goes back to 3 with an arrow for the rest of
    > the shortcuts.
    >
    > I suspect this occurred after installing an update. Does
    > anyone know how to change it back, or which update is the
    > culprit for this little annoying problem.

Configuration Quick Launch Customization Microsoft Windows XP