im not sure what happened, but i came back to my computer
and my taskbar.. along with the appearance in my computer
is now grey. (orginally was blue.) how can i fix this?

thank you

Hi,

i think that your system got switched to the classic view. you can switch back to the xp theme.

To do that rght click on a blank area on the desktop
choose properties from the menu
click on appearance tab in the pop up window
select the windows xp theme and choose blue color.
click on apply and ur taskbar will revert back to the xp theme.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"katharine" wrote:

> im not sure what happened, but i came back to my computer
> and my taskbar.. along with the appearance in my computer
> is now grey. (orginally was blue.) how can i fix this?
>
> thank you

ok, but the windows XP theme is no longer an option that i
can choose now. how can i get it back??

Go here:

Read instructions at the top
Scroll down to:
187. Right hand side
Restore Luna Theme - Restore Classic Theme
Click on:
Restore Luna Theme

You may need to reboot before you check:
Right click Desktop | Properties | Themes

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:99cc01c478b6$94dd2b40$a501280a@phx.gbl,