taskbar turned grey

im not sure what happened, but i came back to my computer
and my taskbar.. along with the appearance in my computer
is now grey. (orginally was blue.) how can i fix this?

thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about taskbar turned grey

    Hi,

    i think that your system got switched to the classic view. you can switch back to the xp theme.

    To do that rght click on a blank area on the desktop
    choose properties from the menu
    click on appearance tab in the pop up window
    select the windows xp theme and choose blue color.
    click on apply and ur taskbar will revert back to the xp theme.
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "katharine" wrote:

    > im not sure what happened, but i came back to my computer
    > and my taskbar.. along with the appearance in my computer
    > is now grey. (orginally was blue.) how can i fix this?
    >
    > thank you

    ok, but the windows XP theme is no longer an option that i
    can choose now. how can i get it back??

    Go here:

    Read instructions at the top
    Scroll down to:
    187. Right hand side
    Restore Luna Theme - Restore Classic Theme
    Click on:
    Restore Luna Theme

    You may need to reboot before you check:
    Right click Desktop | Properties | Themes

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:99cc01c478b6$94dd2b40$a501280a@phx.gbl,
    anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
    hunted and pecked:
    > ok, but the windows XP theme is no longer an option that i
    > can choose now. how can i get it back??

Configuration Taskbar Computers Customization Windows XP