Marathon pics with Digital Rebel XT

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 13, 2005 5:56:23 PM

I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my Canon
EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.

You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
woman looking for the beach.....

Please check out www.spelten.com.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 8:39:18 PM

"Mspn" <andijvie_eter at hete mail punt com> wrote in message
>I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my
>Canon
> EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.
>
> You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
> woman looking for the beach.....
>
> Please check out www.spelten.com.

You should post to the forum on Dpreview.com - they have a weekly thread
where you post your best "sports" images.
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 1:53:56 AM

"Mspn" <andijvie_eter at hete mail punt com> wrote in message
> I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my
Canon
> EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.
>
> You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
> woman looking for the beach.....
>
> Please check out www.spelten.com.

Some splendid photographs. Could we have a little technical detail please
(EXIF)? I want to get the best out of my 350D and having examples from
others would help. Thanks.

John
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 4:46:13 PM

On my website are also indoor sports pics. Usually I use 2.8 at AE and let
the camera decide the shutter speed. That's for korfball and hockey.

For outside I used (this time) the auto sports settings. There was no need
to do that by hand.

I have to say I have a real good lens; the 70-200 f:2.8 USM. NOT the IS.

Marco

!