I would start by pulling out the round board battery for one-two minutes with the power supply unplugged. At the post screen, it will tell you to enter the bios by pressing one of the "f" keys. I change the boot order, smartfan settings, save and exit. Then see if windows will load. If not you may have to enter safe mode and use "system restore" to get it running again.
I have pulled all the drives out and put new ones in, no change, it is also not booting from cd (Windows) I can hear it starting to spin up but end up on the same screen, I have tried this with all (2) drives unplugged and plugged in
It is also not bringing up the safe mode etc (f8 button) I have never had an issue like this, I left the bios battery and power cable unplugged for about a min and did not help
And I missed the subject. Sorry.
The board has Intel and Marvell controllers. Have you tried both?
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® Z68 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by Z68 (B3) PCH
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® Z68 (B3) chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by Z68 (B3) PCH
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/5/10 mode by Intel Z68 (B3) PCH
• SATAIII controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE9128 chipset
- Supports two SATA 6Gb/s ports