(SOLVED) Best Graphic Card

subrata060

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2011
Dear friend,

I have a PC configured by ASUS M@N68-AM-SE2 motherboard with inbuilt Nvidia geforce 7025/n force 630a graphics. My processor is AMD 7750 dual core.

Please advice me about the best graphic card for my PC.

Waiting for answer..........

justjohn5

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
You will have to upgrade to a better power supply. Your budget is rs. 6000.. hm.
If you only want one graphics card without having the option to sli or crossfire(two of the same graphics cards) you should have around 550 watts. I would take a 600 watt power supply just in case.
Before I answer what graphics card would fit you best, please tell me what resolution you would play on, and how many monitors (if more than one). Thanks.

@STOPPOT
It's the Indian currency, 'Ruppees'.

@HelterSkelter
Sorry, but if you want to ask your question, you should make a thread of your own. Don't ask questions in another member's thread, as it can be a way of highjacking.

@subrata
What sort of games are you thinking of playing and at what resolution ? You need to provide us with these details before I can suggest you a good GPU or PSU.

subrata060

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2011
Thanks for replying...

Actually I want to play all new games like Harry Potter 6, Modern warfare 5, GTA 4, prince of persia all version. Now My screen resolution is at monitor 1024*768 maximum.

Pls tell me the supported graphics card (Prefer Nvidia).

You should probably upgrade that PSU before buying a good card.
Spend a few bucks on a new one. How much are you willing to pay for a newer PSU ?

For Rs.6000, I'd recommend a HD 6670. Sorry, but there aren't much NVIDIA cards out there that can compete with it. Also, you wouldn't have to pay too much for the PSU, since it's the best performing card out there that doesn't need an external pci-e connector.
http://cgi.ebay.in/XFX-ATI-Radeon-HD-6670-1GB-DDR3-HD-667X-ZHF3-3YR-WAR-/170684541599?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item27bd976a9f

It can do well at that resolutions and beyond, so you're good with it. :)