Nokia 6230 and widcomm BT (Logitech)

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hello,

Is there anyone with a flawless combination 6230 and widcomm BT (Logitech
hub). Mine keeps on connecting and then disconnecting. Can't find out why.
Support from Nokia as well as Logitech seems to be inadequate.
Anyone with the same experience and important above all, a solution.
Using WXP sp2 and logitech software. Also used several Nokia versions of PC
Suite.

Thanks

Lane
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230 widcomm logitech
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    No but I did have that problem with a d-link bluetooth dongle and
    XPSP-2 and d-link normally uses a widcomm driver. Solution was to
    get rid of the bluetooth drivers that MS supplied. Originally had
    complicated instructions from MS knowledgr base but procedure now
    published by d-link seems to work. Look at
    ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Wireless/dbt120_revB4/QIG/WinXP_ServicePack2/dbt120_InstallationGuide_winxpsp2.pdf

    "Lane" <n@a.nl> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Is there anyone with a flawless combination 6230 and widcomm BT (Logitech
    >hub). Mine keeps on connecting and then disconnecting. Can't find out why.
    >Support from Nokia as well as Logitech seems to be inadequate.
    >Anyone with the same experience and important above all, a solution.
    >Using WXP sp2 and logitech software. Also used several Nokia versions of PC
    >Suite.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Lane

Bluetooth Logitech Nokia